If a class you are expecting to appear in the Search Classes results is not appearing, you'll want to check the following:
- Review the base requirements for a Class to appear in the Search Classes results
- Confirm that the class is published
- Confirm that the class is not set to Private
- Confirm that the event is not in the past and/or that the Search Classes view does not exclude past events
- Confirm that the event has available tickets for the front-end user and/or that the Search Classes view does not exclude events without available tickets
- Review any default parameters set for the search criteria to ensure the class in question meets those criteria. Default parameters can be set for Taxonomy Term, Start Time, Location, Instructor, Days of the Week, Course Name, Semester, and Start Date.