With the latest release of Soapbox, we've made giving to your organization even faster and simpler - just in time for the end-of-year giving season!
Your Donations app forms have two sets of first and last name fields - one in the Contact Information section of the form and one in the secure payment section. This allows for the use case where the person completing the form is not the same person as whose name is on the credit card used to process payment.
For those instances where it is, indeed, the same person, we now allow you to autofill the secure payment name fields in two ways. The first is by automatically replicating the values entered by the visitor in the Contact Information first and last name fields. The second is for instances where the visitor is a logged in user and we simply drop their first name and last name into the secure payment form.
In both instances, the user can alter these values just in case theirs isn't the name on the credit card they are using.
For details on how to enable these features, check out these two Soapbox Support articles:
- Autofill secure payment first name and last name fields based on Contact Information first name and last name
- Autofill secure payment first name and last name fields with those of the logged in user
The following was also added to Soapbox as part of this release:
- Allow an admin to select whether Yes or No appears as the first option for a Boolean Salesforce field added to the Contact Information section and set to appear as a radio option group | Learn more
- Ensure that a Boolean Salesforce field added to the Contact Information section that is set to appear as a radio option group and marked as required has an option selected by the visitor when submitting the form
- Allow an admin to show or hide the Frequency Selector Title (aka "Type of Donation") under add / edit Donations > Payment tab > Payment Frequency section > Customize Headings and Labels
- Allow an admin to show or hide the required message that appears below the submit button under add / edit Donations > Basics tab > Details section > Customize Headings and Labels
- Save the Soapbox Id to the Salesforce error log for a site, if an error occurs when attempting to create a Lead record for a transaction, in support of a future Transaction Detail view that will display any relevant errors