If you have a Directories page which includes a date field from Salesforce that front end visitors can use to search, you can choose to provide the ability for them to search on a range rather than a single date.
To enable a search by range for a Salesforce field:
- Open the Directories page you wish to customize
- Click on the Search Form tab
- Click on the Salesforce Element for the date field you wish to alter
- For Display as Range, choose Yes
- If you wish, you may enter default values for the Default Start Date and Default End Date parameters. These values can be relative dates such as TODAY, +1 MONTH, +14 DAYS, or -1 YEAR. These options are taken from a longer list of relative formats in PHP. While not all are officially supported by Soapbox, you may wish to review this list to see if any options may prove useful.
- Click Save