Release date: 9/24/2019
Soapbox 2.10.461 included the following features and fixes:
- Added the ability for an administrator to render the radius distance field as a drop down with predefined values that you can set in the administrator through a comma-separated list (e.g., "5, 10, 25, 50, 100")
- Added the ability for an administrator to set a default radius distance value which applies to the radius distance field whether rendered as a text field or a drop down
- Added the option for an administrator to set a default unit of measurement so "km" can be set as opposed to "mi"
- Resolved an issue with the map not loading on the Record Detail view if a visitor has not searched using the radius option
- Resolved the issue with the space in the non-U.S. postal codes not producing expected result