If your site has the peer-to-peer fundraising add on, you can create a page that displays peer-to-peer Donation pages you select as tiles with their hero image and progress metrics. Visitors can click on a given tile to view the individual peer-to-peer Parent Campaign Page where they can create their own Fundraising Page, find an existing Fundraising Page to which to donate, or donate to the Parent Campaign itself.
To create a peer-to-peer Donation app tiles view:
- Go to the Menu Manager
- Open the Menu to which you wish to add the tiles page
- Click New
- In the option tree, click Donations
- In the expanded option tree, click Donations Page by Tiles
- In the next view, provide a page title. This will appear at the top of the page.
- For Alias, leave this blank, if you wish the system to generate it automatically based on the page title you defined. Otherwise, you may enter a custom URL slug.
- In the right column under Parameters (Basic), for Donation app pages, select all pages you wish to include as tiles
- Click Save