With a number of recent updates to the Donations app, we've enhanced anti-spam measures ahead of the giving season, greatly expanded functionality for the peer-to-peer fundraising add on, and created a method for sending transaction data to external services in support of upcoming integrations with Microsoft and Dynamics 365.
Specifically, we've updated the Donations app as follows:
- Added the ability for Soapbox staff to force reCAPTCHA for Donations app pages for visitors whose IP addresses are associated with a given country or countries. If you would like IP addresses associated with a given country or countries to always have reCAPTCHA forced for your Donations app pages, please open a ticket.
- Allowed an administrator to display a progress bar on a Parent Campaign Page for a peer-to-peer fundraising Donation page that displays the sum of the goals for all Fundraising Pages associated with that Donation page compared to the sum of the amount raised for all Fundraising Pages associated with that Donation page. Learn more >>
- Allow an administrator to define a fundraising goal for a peer-to-peer Donations app page that is separate than the total individual goals of its individual Fundraising Pages. Learn more >>
- Added a new Donations app view that displays goal progress metrics and page titles for peer-to-peer Donation pages selected by an administrator in a tile card format. Learn more >>
- Added the ability for an administrator to define a hero image for a Donations app page that is used on the Donation app tiles page. Learn more >>
- Added a method to post Donation transaction data for one-time or initial recurring donations to a webhook end point in support of upcoming integrations with Microsoft and Dynamics 365