With a recent release of Soapbox, we've added support for embedded videos on Team pages for your peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns. Your teams are now free to highlight compelling appeals that speak directly to your visitors.
In addition to support for embedded videos, we've added a number of other enhancements that make managing peer-to-peer campaigns simpler and navigating them simpler.
Check out the details here:
- Added support for the inclusion of an embedded video from YouTube or Vimeo by an administrator as the hero content of a Teams page for peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Added a filter pane to the Donations > Fundraising Pages view to allow administrators to search for Fundraising Pages by Donation Form, Fundraiser Username, Published State, Team or individual fundraiser
- Added the ability for an administrator to sort the results of the Donations > Fundraising Page view by Fundraising Page Title, Donation Form, Team, Fundraiser Username, Published state, Created Date, or form Id
- Allowed an admin to unpublish a Fundraising Page so it no longer appears on the front end of the site but remains accessible in the administrator
- Allowed an admin to delete a Fundraising Page
- Enhanced various elements of the end user experience across all views of peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns