With the Soapbox Engage Events app, you can spend less time pushing paper and more time engaging with supporters through your events. Process registrations on your website with our mobile-friendly app and save them straight to Salesforce, dramatically diminishing administrative time required to manage your events so you can spend more time on your mission. From annual galas to fun runs to conferences, this webinar will walk you through the basics of event management with the Events app - plus toss in a few pro tips as well!
At the end of this webinar, you'll be able to:
- Create a new event and publish it to your site to collect attendee registrations and payment
- Offer multiple for free or for fee ticket types with specific sales start and end dates
- Gather information on your attendees with standard and custom questions, letting you know your guests before they arrive
- Customize the event details and confirmation experience with text, images, or video to create a compelling ask that gets results.
- Create personalized and automated thank you messages and emails
- Drive traffic to your individual events or your own events calendar and upcoming events pages
- Search, review, and download registration and transaction data from within the Events app
- Save transaction data in real-time to Salesforce and associate it with a Campaign for easy reporting and data management
- Leverage marketing analytics to evaluate the success of your event communications efforts
- Protect your events page against spam
- Select from Authorize.net, Braintree, CyberSource, iATS Payments, PayPal Website Payments Pro, Stripe, or TouchNet for seamless payment processing, or allow visitors to pay using their own PayPal account
- Integrate the Events app with other powerful apps in the Soapbox Engage suite