reCAPTCHA is an optional anti-spam tool that can be enabled for all users on all Donations pages in Donations > Configuration or only users from specific countries. For the latter, submit a ticket with details and we'll be happy to enable this on your site.
For any transaction after 3/3/2021, Soapbox records whether or not reCAPTCHA was enabled for a given transaction.
To view the status of reCAPTCHA for a visitor when submitting the Donation form:
- Go the Transactions view in the Donations app
- Find the transaction in question using the search field and/or filter pane
- Click the hyperlinked Name to view the Transaction detail view
- Scroll down to the Soapbox Information section
- For reCAPTCHA, the value will be listed as Yes or No, depending on whether reCAPTCHA was enabled for the visitor when submitting the Donation form