For events or classes that integrate with Zoom to create Zoom registrants for each attendee, you can view virtual meeting details for each attendee in Soapbox.
To view Zoom virtual meeting details for attendees in a Reservation in the Events app:
- Go to the Events Manager in the Event app
- Click the Reservations tab
- Locate the specific reservation for the specific event you are interested in viewing. To aid in this, you can click the column headings to sort by a given column. You may also use the Filter field to search by First Name, Last Name, Email, Soapbox Order Id, Transaction Id or Salesforce Lead Record Id.
- In the Name column, click the hyperlinked name of the registrant to open the Reservation detail view
- Scroll down to the Ticket Information section
- In the Ticket table, the right column contains Virtual Meeting Details which include the Zoom Meeting Id, Zoom Registrant Id and Zoom Join URL