Prior to this release, registration data was dividing into different places in the Events app and not as complete as it could be. Thanks to a recent update, organizations can now take advantage of a new and improved Event registration detail view that offers a wealth of information including transaction information, payment details, contact information, Salesforce information, Zoom registrant details, and ticket information.
For those with Salesforce integration enabled, the Salesforce information will be particularly helpful as you can see the status of any Lead created in Salesforce as well as any error that Soapbox Engage got back from Salesforce when attempting to create the lead. This will be immensely helpful when tracking and troubleshooting any issues that arise with Salesforce.
Update the event registration detail view.
Displays the details of an event registration including Transaction Information, Payment Details, Contact Information, Salesforce Information, and Ticket Information.
Displays the status of any lead created in Salesforce as well as any error that Soapbox Engage got back from Salesforce when attempting to create the lead.
- Viewing, searching and exporting Reservation data in the administrator for the Events app
- Viewing attendee information for a Reservation in the Events app
- Viewing the status of a Salesforce Lead record created by the Events app
- Viewing Zoom virtual meeting details for attendees in a Reservation in the Events app
- Export a list of reservations or attendees for a Soapbox Event