When using the Shop shopping cart, you can include fields of your choice from the Lead object in Salesforce in the Contact Information form section. These fields will appear below the standard Contact Information fields
To add fields from the Lead object to a given Donations form:
- Open the Shop > Configuration > Shopping Cart tab
- Scroll down to the Custom Salesforce Fields section
- Click Add Salesforce Element to the right of the page
NOTE: For the Soapbox Shop shopping cart form to work properly, you cannot add one of the standard Donations fields as a Custom Salesforce Field. For instance, if you wish to include the Phone field, you must do so using the field in the Contact Information section rather than hiding it there and adding it to the Custom Salesforce Fields section.
- In the popup, for Salesforce Field, choose the desired field you added to your Salesforce instance
- Confirm that the Type of field is identified after you have select your field from the drop down
- If you have chosen a Boolean field, for Checkbox, choose whether you wish this to be displayed as a checkbox (Yes) or as a radio button group (No).
- For Label, enter the text you wish to display to the visitor
- For Default Value, if you wish, enter text you wish to appear when the visitor first opens the form. If you have select a picklist field, make sure that your default value matches an existing picklist option in Salesforce. If you have selected a Boolean field, use false or true, as defaults.
- For Tooltip, enter text you wish to appear when a visitor mouses over the label of this field
- For Field Size, designate if the width of the field should be Large, Medium, or Small
- For Published, choose whether or not you wish to display this field to visitors
- For Required, choose whether or not you wish to require this field
- For Hidden, choose whether or not you wish to include this field on the form but not display it to the visitor. This is helpful if you wish to include a Default Value that is passed as a value to the Salesforce record which is created.
- For Access Level, choose whether you wish this field to be available to anyone or only to logged in users.
- Click Save
Once you have added the Custom Salesforce Fields, you may wish to reorder them among the Custom Salesforce Fields section.