With a recent update to Soapbox, we've made it possible for sites using our Soapbox Engage standard template to create and manage multiple versions of their template. These templates can be copying, edited, assigned to individual pages, or assigned as the new default for the site as a whole.
- Allow the administrator to create and manage multiple standard templates in the Template Designer
- Viewing and managing standard templates with the Template Designer in the administrator
- Editing a standard template using the Template Designer
- Assigning a standard template as the default template for the site in the Template Designer
- Assigning a standard template to a menu item
- Copying an existing standard template in the Template Designer
- Deleting a standard template in the Template Designer