For products with Track Inventory enabled, you can update the available quantities for the product or its product variants easily on the Inventory view in the Shop app. When available quantities are updated on the Inventory view, these changes will be logged and accessible on the Inventory History tab of the add/edit Product view as well.
To do so:
- Go to Inventory view
- Locate the Shop product or product variant for which you wish to update the available quantity. You may search by product or product variant name or sort by the Product Name, Product Code and Available columns to help find the product or product variant.
- To the right of the Available column value for the product or product variant, click either Add or Set depending on what action you wish to preform with the amount you enter. Add will retain the current Available value and increase by the amount you enter. Set will replace the current Available value with the amount you enter.
- Enter a value in the Edit Quantity Available field
- If you wish to add a note with details of the change, click Note and add text into the box that appears
- Review the proposed change in the Available column
- If the proposed change is correct, click Save to apply the change
- Repeat as needed for other products or product variants