When creating product Variants for a parent Product, each Variant uses the Product Name and its combination of Variant Option values as its default name value (e.g., "20th Anniversary T-Shirt - Blue Men's Medium") You can alter this for a given Variant if you wish.
To do so:
- Open the Shop Products Manager
- Click the Product Name of the parent Product whose Variant you wish to edit
- In the add/edit Product view, click the Variant tab
- Click the name of the Variant you wish to edit
- For Name, enter the text you wish to use. This appears on the front-end Shop shopping cart order form, order confirmation page, and order confirmation email.
- Click Save
- In the main add/edit Product View, click Save