If your site has Salesforce integration enabled to connect it to your Salesforce instance, you can include custom fields in the attendee information form beyond the standard fields available in Soapbox Events.
To do so, you must first add the field in Salesforce to BOTH the Ticket Temp and Tickets objects. Each field should have the exact same name as each other.
NOTE: You must have Soapbox Events for Salesforce managed package Version 2.1 or greater to successfully add Custom Salesforce Fields to an attendee form and have them write to Salesforce properly. If you need to upgrade from an earlier version, you may do so by accessing this link after logging in to your Salesforce instance.
In addition, Soapbox Events for Salesforce managed packages requires EITHER the Enterprise Edition of Salesforce OR the following versions of the Nonprofit Success Pack managed packages or higher: Contacts and Organizations, v. 2.1.2, Households v.2.4.4, Relationships v. 1.52, Affiliations v 1.55. Click here to access the latest packages.
Once you have added the field to the Ticket Temp and Tickets objects in Salesforce and added the field to your Soapbox Event on the Attendee Info tab, you may reorder them by doing the following:
- Open the Soapbox Event for which you wish to reorder your custom fields
- Click the Attendee Info tab
- Scroll down to the Custom Salesforce Fields section
- Mouse over the + sign in the Order column
- Click and holding your mouse
- Drag and drop the chosen field to its desired position relative to the other fields