If you'd prefer that Amazon SES not send your email senders the bounce and complaint notifications when either situation takes place, do the following.
- login to your Amazon account at http://aws.amazon.com
- after logging in, go to Verified Senders section of Amazon SES at https://console.aws.amazon.com/ses/home?region=us-east-1#verified-senders-email
- on the Verified Senders section, click on the email address of a sender
- for the sender, click on the "Notifications" header
- under the Notifications section, click the "Edit Configuration" button
- at the bottom of the popup window, under "Email Feedback Forwarding", set the option to "Disabled"
- click the Save Config button
- repeat for all other email addresses that you'd like to turn off these notifications