If your site has Salesforce integration enabled to connect it to your Salesforce instance, you can include custom fields in the attendee information form beyond the standard fields available in the Events app. When doing so, you can choose to show these custom Salesforce fields on the Attendee Information form for all tickets for an event or limit them to only certain Ticket Types.
As an example, you may have an event that has a Ticket Type for "In-person without dinner" and another that is "In-person with dinner". For the latter, you could choose to include a custom Salesforce field to ask for the attendee's meal preference.
To show or hide custom Salesforce Attendee Information fields by specific Ticket Type:
- Open the Event for which you wish to show or hide the custom Salesforce Attendee Information field
- Click the Attendee Info tab
- Scroll down to the Custom Salesforce Fields section
- Click the Edit icon in the far right column of the custom Salesforce field you wish to modify
- In the popup, scroll to the Include Ticket Levels parameter and choose Selected
- Using the arrows in the dualing picklists that appear, move the Ticket Types for which you wish the custom Salesforce field to appear to the Included column
- Click Save
- In the main add/edit event window, click Save