You can enable Microsoft integration for specific Soapbox Event and define which Campaign, Event, and Designation in Microsoft the reservations should be automatically associated with.
To select an Event from Microsoft, you must have Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing.
To enable and configure Microsoft integrations:
- Open the Soapbox Event you wish to customize
- Click the Integrations tab
- For Microsoft Dynamics, choose Yes, No, or Use Global Config. To alter the Global Configuration, go to Soapbox Events > Configuration, click the Integrations tab, and choose Yes or No for Salesforce Integration
- For Campaign, click select. In the popup, search and select a Campaign and click the Select button.
- For Dynamics for Marketing Event, click select. In the popup, search and select an Event and click the Select button.
- For Designation, click select. In the popup, search and select a Designation and click the Select button.
- Click Save