When a user views an event page, in certain circumstances the user might see the following message at the top of the screen.
Your session has expired. Please log in again.
Here’s some potential causes and solutions for solving this problem.
Possible causes and solutions
1. The page address (URL) is not using a custom domain
It is possible that the visitor loaded the page using a standard domain (for example, starting with example.secure.nonprofitsoapbox.com) when the organization's Soapbox Engage account is configured to use a custom domain (such as give.example.com). If the Soapbox Engage account is using a custom domain, confirm that the user is using the custom domain for loading the page.
- Confirm that the Soapbox Engage account is using a custom domain.
- Check the address of the page being loaded by the user.
- Confirm that there is a match between the two domains.
Have the user use the custom domain for the Soapbox Engage account.
If this article didn't help solve the problem, please create a new support ticket, and include the following details:
- Overview of the problem
- URL of the page in question
- Custom domain for the Soapbox Engage account (if one exists)
- Screenshot (including the address bar) or video showing the problem