If your site has Salesforce integration enabled to connect it to your Salesforce instance, you can include fields of your choice from the Lead object in Salesforce in the Contact Information section of an Event registration form. These fields will appear below the standard fields in the Contact Information section.
Once you have added the field to your Event registration form, you may reorder them within the Custom Salesforce Fields section by the following:
- Open the Event for which you wish to reorder your custom fields
- Click the Reservation Info tab
- Scroll down to the Custom Salesforce Fields section
- Mouse over the + sign in the Order column
- Click and holding your mouse
- Drag and drop the chosen field to its desired position relative to the other fields