If you have included a checkbox field as a Custom Salesforce Field on the Reservation Info tab for an Event, you can require this to be ticked by the end user for the Event reservation form to be submitted. This option is ideal if you wish to require a user to acknowledge acceptance of conditions or terms of service prior to submitting a registration.
To require a checkbox be ticked by the end user for a Form to be submitted:
- Open the Event containing the checkbox Salesforce Element
- Click the Reservation Info tab
- Click the edit button of the Salesforce Element
- For Require True to Submit, select Yes
- Click Save in the modal popup
- Click Save