The Events app allows you to schedule emails to be sent to various groups of event participants. These groups include:
- All Orderers
- All Ticket Holders
- All Orders and Ticket Holders
- Ticket Holders by Ticket Type
Emails can be scheduled for a specific date and time or for a date and time relative to the start date and time of the event. Scheduled emails relative to the start date and time of the event can be schedule either before or after the start time.
To schedule an email:
- Open the event for which you wish to customize the From email
- Go to the Messages tab
- Scroll down to the Scheduled Emails section
- Click Add Scheduled Email
- For From Name, enter the name you wish to appear to the recipient as the sender of the confirmation email
- For Reply-To Email, enter the email from which you wish to appear to the recipient as the sender of the confirmation email
- For To, select one of the following from the drop down:
- For Subject, enter the subject line of this email
- For Body, use the editor to enter the content you wish to appear in the body of the email
- For Send Time, select "Specific Date and Time" or "Relative Date and Time"
- If you selected "Specific Date and Time", enter the date and time you wish the email to be sent.
NOTE: The time zone for the event will appear to the right of the scheduled time. If you wish to change the time zone, alter the time zone for the event on the Edit tab.
- If you selected "Relative Date and Time", select "Before Start" or "After Start" and enter the days, hours, and minutes from the event start time you wish the email to be sent
- Click Save