In the Donations app, you have the ability to send notifications of online donations directly to one or multiple Channels in Microsoft Teams. To do so, you'll need to take the following steps in your Microsoft Teams Channel:
- Open Microsoft Teams
- Open your Channel
- Click the three dots in the upper right of the view to open the menu options
- Click Connectors
- In the popup that opens, enter "Incoming Webhook"
- For the Incoming Webhook result, click Configure
- Enter a title for the new incoming webhook. This title will help you locate it in the future, should you need to manage it later.
- Click Upload Image, if you wish to customize the image that appear next to each post from the Donations app. If you wish, you can use this Soapbox Engage logo:
- Click Create
- Copy the URL generated by Microsoft Teams and paste in a temporary place
- Repeat for each Microsoft Teams Channel for you wish to receive notifications
Open a ticket with us to request creation of a donation notification to Microsoft Teams. Include the URL from Microsoft Teams as well as the name of the Donation form or forms from which you wish to send notifications. If you wish, you can have multiple Donation forms post to the same Microsoft Team Channel or multiple Microsoft Team Channels receive notifications from the same Donation form.