Soapbox uses a Salesforce user to log into Salesforce to get or push data.
If you see the the following error, it is likely because the Profile of the Salesforce User with which Soapbox is accessing your instance does not have the 'Manage Package Licenses' checkbox activated:
INVALID_TYPE sObject Type "Package License" is not supported
When Soapbox packages try to execute queries with Salesforce, it tries to fetch PackageLicense object, and this object is unavailable due to permissions issues.
To resolve this issue:
- Login to Salesforce
- Go to Setup
- Type 'profiles' in the quick search
- Click Profiles under the Users section. It will list all available profiles in your org.
- Locate the profile that is related with your Salesforce user with which Soapbox is connecting
- Click Edit to edit profile.
- Search for Manage Package Licenses on the page
- Tick the Manage Package License checkbox to select it
- Click Save