This is a big one! With the latest Events app release, you can provide event registrants and attendees self-service tools to view and manage their reservations. Take the burden off staff for chasing down attendee names or meal preferences by providing these self-service options to make even your biggest events easier to manage.
To learn more about these new features, check out our recorded webinar, Attendee Self-Service with the Soapbox Engage Events app, that took place on Thursday, October 19th at 3 pm ET.
Provide access to view event registration on the front-end of your Soapbox Engage site to logged in registrants or ticket holders
Enable logged in users or ticket holders to add or edit attendee information for tickets after initial registration and before the event
Collect preferences from registrants or ticket holders for items such as meal preference, shirt size, and more through custom questions after the initial registration and before the event
Enable administrators to set what data is required prior to an event as opposed to at the time of registration and set a deadline for registrants to provide that information
- Understanding the setup and user experience of the Events ticket self-service feature
- Adding a menu item to display the Event orders for a logged in user
- Selecting the My Event Orders menu item in the Events Configuration
- Customizing the text on the Orders Page and Tickets Page for the My Event Orders views
- Granting edit access to orderers and ticket holders for tickets associated with an Event
- Displaying a Manage My Tickets button on an Event detail view
- Setting a standard or custom Attendee Information field as Required Before Event for Front-End Attendee Self-Service
- Setting a custom Salesforce Attendee Information field as visible and editable for front-end users for Front-End Attendee Self-Service for an Event
- Setting a custom Microsoft Attendee Information field as visible and editable for front-end users for Front-End Attendee Self-Service for an Event
- Viewing Last Modified and Last Modified By information for a Ticket in Soapbox